You’ve already read about our ballin’ birthday party program. But now you can sneak a peek behind the scenes with one of our most outlandish birthday craft activities: MAKING SLIME! Our slime is customizable for different party themes (and can be made in different colors). We like to call the iteration below “dinosaur boogers.” (It comes with the dinosaur-themed birthday party.)
Slime and other crafts are included in any regular birthday party package. To learn more about our Party Smarty birthday party program and what our packages include, email email@example.com or call 713-639-4646.
• Bowl or cup
• Mixing utensil (a popsicle stick, knife or spoon all work fine)
• Plastic bag or sealable container to put the finished slime in
• 2 tablespoons of white school glue (washable)
• 1 tablespoon of paint (color of choice; preferably washable paint)
• 1 tablespoon of Borax water (see note below)
• Fill a measuring cup with water and add a thin layer of Borax. Mix until dissolved and set aside.
• In a separate mixing container, combine glue and paint. Mix together until the paint is evenly mixed with the glue.
• Add the Borax water. (It begins to become slime the moment you add the Borax water, so be ready to mix!)
• Mix the Borax water into the glue mixture until it wraps around the mixing utensil. It may be a little wet, so put the slime in your sealable container and let it stand for a few minutes. Soon it will be ready to pull, throw, bounce, and blow out of your nose!
Check out our step-by-step guide below, in pictures:
1. Add glue.
2. Add paint.
3. Mix glue and paint.
4. Add Borax water.
5. Mix quickly!
6. DINOSAUR BOOGERS!