Among these “shams of science” are a web server powered with potatoes, the idea that blondes are headed for extinction (the origin of this hoax is an article that the World Health Organization has since requested a retraction of, from the Sunday Times) and the email reminding you not to miss the once in a lifetime experience of seeing the closest approach Mars will EVER make to the Earth’s surface. I know, now you’re thinking “yeah, I got that email!” I did as well. According to Snopes, this will be the sort of prank email that we will see again and again; it started in 2003, and just won’t go away.
- Clara on HOW TO: Pin a Butterfly
- Bones and Behaviours on The guts stop here: Delve deeper into dinosaurian intestines with Dr. Bakker
- Tone Hitchcock on The guts stop here: Delve deeper into dinosaurian intestines with Dr. Bakker
- Adrienne Siebert on Insect Insight: Eastern Lubber Grasshopper
- J. on The guts stop here: Delve deeper into dinosaurian intestines with Dr. Bakker