Among these “shams of science” are a web server powered with potatoes, the idea that blondes are headed for extinction (the origin of this hoax is an article that the World Health Organization has since requested a retraction of, from the Sunday Times) and the email reminding you not to miss the once in a lifetime experience of seeing the closest approach Mars will EVER make to the Earth’s surface. I know, now you’re thinking “yeah, I got that email!” I did as well. According to Snopes, this will be the sort of prank email that we will see again and again; it started in 2003, and just won’t go away.
- Attention, jewelry lovers: Glam up with new designers at our Museum Store!
- Celebrate Earth Day 2014 with environmental documentary Trashed at its Houston premiere
- Everything at HMNS is yours, Houston, so OWN IT!
- A total eclipse over Houston: What color was last night’s ‘blood Moon’?
- Stay up late for a great cosmic show: The first eclipse of April 2014 is tonight!
- www.facebook.com on 2012: It’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
- self cleaning litter box on 100 Years – 100 Objects: Stone Money
- hack facebook messages online on Attention, jewelry lovers: Glam up with new designers at our Museum Store!
- canada family law on Vikings – Fact and Fiction
- adidas on 100 Years – 100 Objects: Stone Money